Story Policy and Shipping
- The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the melted wax reaches the walls of the container – this is going to take about 4-5 hours. Do this in order to avoid the wax tunneling all the way to the bottom.
- Always trim the fuse to a height of approximately 1/4".
- In order to minimize the amount of wax residue on the sides of the container, the candle should be allowed to burn for a minimum of 3 hours every time it is lit.
- If the flame is too high and your candle is emitting smoke, put out the candle, cut the fuse to about 1/4" and relight your candle;
if the flame is too low and the wax around the fuse tends to tunnel, throw out the surplus wax and relight your candle.
- Always make sure that there’s no burnt fuse, match of any other type of flammable debris in your candle before your light it.
Any debris should be cleaned out before lighting your candle.
- The fuse must always be kept in an upright position. The flame should not touch the walls of the container.
- To Prevent Fire, Burn within sight. Keep away from things that catch fire. Keep away from children & pets. Burn on heat safe surface.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended"